Coventry, CT, Council backs healthcare initiative
The town council of Coventry, CT, has unanimously passed a resolution calling for a universal healthcare initiative at the state level. After being presented with a 450-name petition supporting the move, Coventry joined several other Connecticut towns that have passed similar measures in a grass-roots effort organized by nonprofit healthcare reformers.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers