New CIGNA Web site lets plan members shop for healthcare
Philadelphia-based insurer CIGNA has launched an interactive Web site to allow customers to shop for the best doctors, medications and hospitals near their homes. The site offers interactive step-by-step tools that provide information such as rankings of doctors and hospitals by cost and quality measures, the location of nearby pharmacies with the lowest prices, and help with medical diagnosis.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal