New CIGNA Web site lets plan members shop for healthcare
Philadelphia-based insurer CIGNA has launched an interactive Web site to allow customers to shop for the best doctors, medications and hospitals near their homes. The site offers interactive step-by-step tools that provide information such as rankings of doctors and hospitals by cost and quality measures, the location of nearby pharmacies with the lowest prices, and help with medical diagnosis.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream