Anthem, OhioHealth join others in posting quality, price data
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Ohio has released detailed price information on medical procedures on its members-only Web site for the Central Ohio market. OhioHealth Corp., a health system in the state, has also debuted a section on its Web site that compiles information for its hospitals on patient care procedures and customer satisfaction. The OhioHealth site draws the data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Hospital Compare site, but presents them in a bar graph format.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers