Anthem, OhioHealth join others in posting quality, price data
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Ohio has released detailed price information on medical procedures on its members-only Web site for the Central Ohio market. OhioHealth Corp., a health system in the state, has also debuted a section on its Web site that compiles information for its hospitals on patient care procedures and customer satisfaction. The OhioHealth site draws the data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Hospital Compare site, but presents them in a bar graph format.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers