Cleveland Clinic forum examines solutions to health insurance gap
Cleveland Plain Dealer, May 23, 2008
Ohio and national experts discussed the challenges and possible solutions to controlling costs at a forum hosted by the Cleveland Clinic and the Brookings Institution. The panel discussion touched on what changes the new president is likely to push in reforming the U.S. healthcare system. Ohio officials also discussed the initiative started by Gov. Ted Strickland to get half the state's uninsured adults and all Ohio's children in health plans within three years.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care