Healthcare to get the Hollywood treatment
Hollywood writers and producers are working with senior advocacy group AARP to bring attention to the need to provide affordable healthcare. Under the partnership, an AARP campaign will work with the Hollywood Radio & Television Society, the Entertainment Industry Foundation and the Motion Picture & Television Fund to make sure healthcare messages are included in the story lines of popular TV shows and movies. Campaign members plan to take steps such as producing TV shows and movies that talk about healthcare issues in an accurate way, and pushing healthcare with political leaders.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion