Healthcare to get the Hollywood treatment
Hollywood writers and producers are working with senior advocacy group AARP to bring attention to the need to provide affordable healthcare. Under the partnership, an AARP campaign will work with the Hollywood Radio & Television Society, the Entertainment Industry Foundation and the Motion Picture & Television Fund to make sure healthcare messages are included in the story lines of popular TV shows and movies. Campaign members plan to take steps such as producing TV shows and movies that talk about healthcare issues in an accurate way, and pushing healthcare with political leaders.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream