Seattle-based Group Health plans to raise rates
Individual and family insurance-plan holders with Seattle-based Group Health Cooperative will see their rates increase an average of about 10% beginning in July. Policyholders may have increases of 20% or more, though, depending on their age, health-risk factors and plan, said Group Health representatives. Group Health and several other Washington-based insurance companies blame rising medical-care costs for having to raise rates.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program