Minnesota-based insurer’s venture to focus on wellness
Minnesota-based HealthPartners is launching a new business to sell corporate health and wellness services beyond its insurance membership. HealthPartners will market the services nationally—under the name JourneyWell—to a growing number of companies that are trying to curb health costs by keeping their employees healthier. JourneyWell joins a growing number of companies in the corporate wellness business.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised