Minnesota-based insurer’s venture to focus on wellness
Minnesota-based HealthPartners is launching a new business to sell corporate health and wellness services beyond its insurance membership. HealthPartners will market the services nationally—under the name JourneyWell—to a growing number of companies that are trying to curb health costs by keeping their employees healthier. JourneyWell joins a growing number of companies in the corporate wellness business.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts