Tennessee governor signs TennCare anti-fraud bill
The Tennessean, June 13, 2008
Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen has signed a bill that makes lying or willfully withholding evidence in connection with an investigation of TennCare fraud a felony in the state. State leaders hope the bill will aid the TennCare Provider Fraud Task Force, which has recovered more than $7.7 million in about 10 healthcare provider fraud cases since January 2007.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness