Pittsburgh-area healthcare advocates to keep up fight
Although the Pennsylvania Legislature will be on a summer recess, Pittsburgh-area advocates who are pushing for a major healthcare expansion vow to continue their work. The Consumer Health Coalition, Health Care for Health Care Workers and other groups recently traveled to Harrisburg to lobby for Gov. Ed Rendell's Pennsylvania Access to Basic Care plan. The plan would subsidize health insurance for adults with incomes up to 200% of the federal poverty level.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers