Cleveland Clinic hooks up with Weight Watchers
AP/Yahoo News, June 30, 2008
The Cleveland Clinic will join with nationally known weight control program Weight Watchers to help its employees shape up and slim down. The clinic plans to announce that it will offer Weight Watchers programs at no cost to any employee enrolled in an in-house health plan that covers more than 27,000 of its 37,000 employees. Employees will have access to weight management programs, fitness centers and smoking cessation programs at no cost.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program