Medicare program hopes to block fraud
Miami Herald, July 1, 2008
A new Medicare program intended to stop fraud and lower equipment prices is scheduled to launch in 10 areas nationwide on July 1. The federal program is designed so that only 325 suppliers throughout the nation will be allowed to provide 10 key pieces of durable medical equipment to Medicare recipients.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers