Groups say more Texans should be able to buy health insurance from small-group market
Dallas Morning News, July 7, 2008
Four public interest groups have unveiled a campaign to expand Texans' ability to buy private health insurance.The consumer and religious organizations said they hope to broaden a review of the Texas Department of Insurance's inner workings so lawmakers will consider several changes, such as giving mom-and-pop businesses more clout in the small-group health insurance market.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers