Pennsylvania insurers’ merger talks set to open
Philadelphia Inquirer, July 8, 2008
Nearly 30 people are expected to testify in Pittsburgh at the Pennsylvania Insurance Department's first public hearing on the proposed merger of Independence Blue Cross and Pittsburgh's Highmark Inc. The merger would create the largest health insurer in the state and among the largest in the nation.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care