Blue Cross to disclose prices in Wisconsin
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield will begin disclosing the estimated cost of 39 common medical procedures and tests in southeastern Wisconsin. The information will be available on the health insurer's Web site, and will include such procedures and tests as mammography, colonoscopy, an MRI of the spine, and knee replacement surgery. Anthem Blue Cross will become the second health insurer in southeastern Wisconsin to disclose estimated prices. Humana Inc. began doing so for people in one of its health plans in early 2006.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives