Blue Cross of Michigan insurance rate increase approved
The Michigan Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation will allow Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan to increase rates for some individual market health insurance policies by about 15.5%. The policies with rate increases cover fewer than 20,000 customers under age 65. Most of Blue Cross's individual market customers will not have a rate increase under this ruling, said company reprsentatives.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers