Blue Cross of Michigan insurance rate increase approved
The Michigan Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation will allow Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan to increase rates for some individual market health insurance policies by about 15.5%. The policies with rate increases cover fewer than 20,000 customers under age 65. Most of Blue Cross's individual market customers will not have a rate increase under this ruling, said company reprsentatives.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations