At Pennsylvania hearings on Blues, views of new system
During the Insurance Department hearings on the proposed merger of Pennsylvania’s two largest health insurers, some of the state’s most powerful people in healthcare in the state sat captive. But many who testified did so with other issues on their agendas, and the hearings ended up eliciting a wide variety of possible solutions for the hurting healthcare system.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse