Health insurance industry launches reform drive
The CEO of America's Health Insurance Plans held a public meeting in Columbus, OH, this week with a group of uninsured citizens, kicking off the health insurance trade group's nationwide push for healthcare reform. AHIP officials say the drive precedes similar initiatives that will undoubtedly be part of the upcoming presidential election.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch