Survey: Western Pennsylvania has better medical benefits
A recent survey shows that those who work in Western Pennsylvania tout better healthcare benefit programs than the national average. Workers also enjoy 17% more benefits than other parts of the country, particularly in PPO programs, which account for nearly 80% of the region's health plans.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013