Guaranteed healthcare key plank in Dems’ platform
Democrats have shaped a set of principles that commits the party to guaranteed healthcare for all. Barack Obama has stopped short of proposing to mandate health coverage for all, but aims to achieve something close to universal coverage by making insurance more affordable and helping struggling families pay for it. The Democratic party now declares itself "united behind a commitment that every American man, woman and child be guaranteed to have affordable, comprehensive healthcare."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care