Restitution due some Texas Blue Cross customers
Discovering underpayments of claims dating back to January 1, 2004, the Texas State Insurance Commission has ordered Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas to pay restitution to thousands of members totaling $3.9 million, in addition to a $250,000 fine.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care