Restitution due some Texas Blue Cross customers
Discovering underpayments of claims dating back to January 1, 2004, the Texas State Insurance Commission has ordered Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas to pay restitution to thousands of members totaling $3.9 million, in addition to a $250,000 fine.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013