Restitution due some Texas Blue Cross customers
Discovering underpayments of claims dating back to January 1, 2004, the Texas State Insurance Commission has ordered Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas to pay restitution to thousands of members totaling $3.9 million, in addition to a $250,000 fine.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts