Missouri program offers Medicaid recipients visits to primary care doctor
Missouri Medicaid, now renamed MO HealthNet, is offering to provide as many as 210,000 Medicaid recipients with "medical homes," a clinic or doctor's office they can rely on for their basic care. The $33 million program is aimed at Medicaid recipients who are not already covered through a managed-care program. Those eligible include virtually all people with disabilities and elderly people with low incomes who are receiving Medicaid.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus