Georgia governor touts drug discounts for uninsured
Gov. Sonny Perdue is helping promote a free card for Georgians who have no drug coverage. The Together Rx Access program, created by major drug companies, offers savings on more than 300 brand-name pharmaceuticals and some generics. Pharmacists and consumer advocates say, however, that the discounts from such cards can vary widely depending on the drug and pharmacy used.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream