Georgia governor touts drug discounts for uninsured
Gov. Sonny Perdue is helping promote a free card for Georgians who have no drug coverage. The Together Rx Access program, created by major drug companies, offers savings on more than 300 brand-name pharmaceuticals and some generics. Pharmacists and consumer advocates say, however, that the discounts from such cards can vary widely depending on the drug and pharmacy used.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer