Nine firms submit healthcare plans to cover adults under Cover Florida
About four million uninsured adults in Florida could soon receive coverage under the governor's "Cover Florida," a proposal by nine companies to offer low-cost healthcare plans. The health plans, which would cover preventative, primary, and urgent care, would ultimately cost members $150 a month.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer