Candidate outlines healthcare proposal for Missouri
Republican gubernatorial candidate Kenny Hulshof has released a healthcare proposal he said could decrease costs and increase accessibility by allowing consumers in Missouri to shop for health insurance offered by private companies. The proposal is called HealthMAX, and would create a legal framework in which insurance providers could offer healthcare plans to a pool of individuals, families, and small businesses. Consumers could shop among the plans and buy the coverage that best fit their needs.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers