Candidate outlines healthcare proposal for Missouri
Republican gubernatorial candidate Kenny Hulshof has released a healthcare proposal he said could decrease costs and increase accessibility by allowing consumers in Missouri to shop for health insurance offered by private companies. The proposal is called HealthMAX, and would create a legal framework in which insurance providers could offer healthcare plans to a pool of individuals, families, and small businesses. Consumers could shop among the plans and buy the coverage that best fit their needs.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer