New Howard County, MD, health official set to build from ground up
Baltimore Sun, August 28, 2008
Healthy Howard Inc. recently announced the hiring of Erin Reiney to coordinate community resources for Howard County, MD's health access plan. The nonprofit organization will manage the Healthy Howard Plan, which will provide access to comprehensive health services to 2,000 uninsured county residents. Responsible for compiling a list of businesses that are willing to offer free or reduced-cost services to plan participants, Reiney said she is excited about building the program.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care