WellCare reverses course, sticks with Florida Medicaid reform
Tampa Bay Business Journal, September 5, 2008
WellCare Health Plans Inc., has decided to stick with the Florida Medicaid program after all. WellCare has decided to continue with its two Medicaid plans, HealthEase of Florida Inc., and Staywell Health Plan after initially announcing it was going to bow out of the managed care Medicaid experiment in Broward and Duval counties.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts