Humana prices itself out of 300,000 customers
Humana expects to lose 308,000 members because of price changes in its Medicare Part D program. The company said its pricing for Part D beneficiaries outpaced CMS' benchmark premium rate in 34 regions, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest