Humana prices itself out of 300,000 customers
Humana expects to lose 308,000 members because of price changes in its Medicare Part D program. The company said its pricing for Part D beneficiaries outpaced CMS' benchmark premium rate in 34 regions, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer