Humana prices itself out of 300,000 customers
Humana expects to lose 308,000 members because of price changes in its Medicare Part D program. The company said its pricing for Part D beneficiaries outpaced CMS' benchmark premium rate in 34 regions, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers