Humana pays $750,000 to resolve Wisconsin complaints
AP/Chicago Tribune, September 11, 2008
Louisville, KY-based Humana Insurance Co. has paid the state of Wisconsin $750,000 to settle complaints about its marketing of Medicare products, customer service, and other practices. The payment settles an investigation by the Office of Insurance Commissioner that alleged the health insurer violated numerous Wisconsin laws and regulations.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms