Economists take critical view of health plans
Healthcare economists recently critiqued the plans of the two presidential candidates, and found John McCain's health plan won't lower the ranks of the uninsured and Barack Obama's fails to curb the soaring cost of healthcare. The critiques reflect fundamental disagreements over how to improve access to health coverage, and provide warnings about what could go wrong with each candidate's plan.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream