Elizabeth Edwards discouraged by healthcare focus
AP/Yahoo News, September 17, 2008
Elizabeth Edwards said she is discouraged that healthcare is falling on the nation's list of priorities and critiqued the plans of both leading presidential candidates. The financial crisis that has shaken Wall Street may demand national attention and money that would otherwise be invested in fixing the healthcare system, she said during a talk at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013