Elizabeth Edwards discouraged by healthcare focus
AP/Yahoo News, September 17, 2008
Elizabeth Edwards said she is discouraged that healthcare is falling on the nation's list of priorities and critiqued the plans of both leading presidential candidates. The financial crisis that has shaken Wall Street may demand national attention and money that would otherwise be invested in fixing the healthcare system, she said during a talk at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts