Hospice faces cuts in Medicare reimbursements
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has proposed changes to the Medicare reimbursement system, which would ultimately impact healthcare services such as hospice care. CMS had attempted to cut reimbursements to physicians, but this has been put off by Congress until at least 2010.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?