Hospice faces cuts in Medicare reimbursements
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has proposed changes to the Medicare reimbursement system, which would ultimately impact healthcare services such as hospice care. CMS had attempted to cut reimbursements to physicians, but this has been put off by Congress until at least 2010.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch