Hospice faces cuts in Medicare reimbursements
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has proposed changes to the Medicare reimbursement system, which would ultimately impact healthcare services such as hospice care. CMS had attempted to cut reimbursements to physicians, but this has been put off by Congress until at least 2010.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives