Commentary: Healthcare reform must start with a plan to simplify
The United States has the world's only healthcare system where everyone plays by his or her own rulebook. Essentially there is no American healthcare system. Also, healthcare costs have risen about 2.4 percentage points faster than the economy every year since 1970.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream