Physician’s aide admits role in Medicare fraud
A physician's assistant pleaded guilty yesterday to aiding in a $119 million Medicare fraud ring in Miami and Cuba that involved doctors, administrators, and immigrants. Ten other defendants have also pleaded guilty to similar charges.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations