Health insurer reenters R.I. market
Tufts Health Plan of Massachusetts will return to Rhode Island to challenge Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island and UnitedHealthcare of New England, both of which are currently dominating the market. While state officials welcome Tufts' return, they say the competition will likely not lead to reductions in premiums.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives