Sales rules added for Medicare plans
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, September 19, 2008
New restrictions on how insurers can sell private health and prescription drug plans for people covered by Medicare are set to take effect Oct. 1, federal officials have announced. The regulations, meant to deter deceptive and aggressive marketing tactics, prohibit telemarketing, door-to-door sales and other unsolicited sales pitches.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US