CMS launches site for caregivers
A new Web site will help family members who care for Medicare and Medicaid patients navigate through the healthcare system. The Ask Medicare site was launched to help caregivers with Medicare enrollment, billing, drug plans, financial concerns, and selecting a nursing home. One in five adults provide care to a relative, friend, or neighbor, according to CMS.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised