Health costs skyrocketing
Businesses in the greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas will see an 11.1% average increase in healthcare costs, which beats the national average increase that will be about 6%. Experts say the region's poor health habits and increasing payments by insurers are to blame.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch