Florida doctors pleased with new managed care law
A new Florida law will disallow health insurers from seeking reimbursement from doctors for overpaid claims after one year. The current law allows insurers to audit claim payments for up to 30 months. The law change was part of a class-action lawsuit settlement with physicians that involved Blue Cross groups last year.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013