Florida doctors pleased with new managed care law
A new Florida law will disallow health insurers from seeking reimbursement from doctors for overpaid claims after one year. The current law allows insurers to audit claim payments for up to 30 months. The law change was part of a class-action lawsuit settlement with physicians that involved Blue Cross groups last year.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts