Florida doctors pleased with new managed care law
A new Florida law will disallow health insurers from seeking reimbursement from doctors for overpaid claims after one year. The current law allows insurers to audit claim payments for up to 30 months. The law change was part of a class-action lawsuit settlement with physicians that involved Blue Cross groups last year.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?