Maryland reviews health plans
The Maryland Health Care Commission released an annual report last week that will allow residents to compare HMO, POS, and PPO plans. A major tenet in both quality and consumer-driven healthcare initiatives is allowing consumers to compare health plans so they can choose the right plan and so insurers will be pushed to provide better care through their providers.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch