Maryland reviews health plans
The Maryland Health Care Commission released an annual report last week that will allow residents to compare HMO, POS, and PPO plans. A major tenet in both quality and consumer-driven healthcare initiatives is allowing consumers to compare health plans so they can choose the right plan and so insurers will be pushed to provide better care through their providers.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations