Report: NM ranks worst for employer health plans
Only half of New Mexico residents under 65 years old are covered by health insurance through their employers, according to an Economic Policy Institute report. The 50.7% figure is the lowest percentage of any state, and is much lower than national figures. New Mexico ranked second from the bottom in the percentage of children insured by an employer-sponsored health plan. Only Mississippi ranked worse.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus