Obama attacks McCain on healthcare and Medicare, in some ways inaccurately
Senator Barack Obama is charging that Senator John McCain would make $882 billion in "drastic cuts to Medicare to pay for his healthcare proposal." That assertion is being angrily disputed by the McCain campaign. McCain's top domestic policy adviser, Douglas Holtz-Eakin, said that the Democrat's latest assault on the McCain health plan capped the "worst and most sustained distortion of policy in this entire campaign."
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US