Iowa limits health insurance choices
Iowa's Executive Council voted to make Wellmark the only health insurance option for state employees and ended its coverage with UnitedHealthcare. Officials say the change will save the state as much as $9.5 million next year, but opponents say thousands will be left with fewer options.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives