CT governor postpones shift to Charter Oak plan
Connecticut Gov. M. Jodi Rell postponed her plan to transfer low-income residents into the new Charter Oak health plan until February 2009. This will give members in the state-subsidized HUSKY plan more time to find doctors in Charter Oak and allow for a better transition, says the governor.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers