CT governor postpones shift to Charter Oak plan
Connecticut Gov. M. Jodi Rell postponed her plan to transfer low-income residents into the new Charter Oak health plan until February 2009. This will give members in the state-subsidized HUSKY plan more time to find doctors in Charter Oak and allow for a better transition, says the governor.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'