OhioHealth back in Medicaid network
OhioHealth hospitals and doctors are back in the central Ohio Medicaid network after CareSource, a Medicaid managed care plan, signed a new contract with the area's largest health system. CareSource had severed ties with OhioHealth on July 1 after the two sides could not come to an agreement about reimbursements. The new contract is effective through Dec. 31, 2010.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts