OhioHealth back in Medicaid network
OhioHealth hospitals and doctors are back in the central Ohio Medicaid network after CareSource, a Medicaid managed care plan, signed a new contract with the area's largest health system. CareSource had severed ties with OhioHealth on July 1 after the two sides could not come to an agreement about reimbursements. The new contract is effective through Dec. 31, 2010.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers