Washington governor, challenger differ sharply on healthcare
Washington Gov. Chris Gregoire and Republican challenger Dino Rossi both favor lowering healthcare costs and decreasing the number of uninsured residents. However, their approaches to such plans differ. Gregoire says Washington legislators would maintain an active role in the plans, while Rossi believes free-market forces should be utilized to drive down costs and expand access.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction