McCain's proposal for high-risk coverage is similar to a program in Minnesota
How well nonprofit corporations can serve insurance castaways is a test of Sen. John McCain's road map for the nation's healthcare system. High-risk pools such as these are a linchpin of the Republican presidential nominee's thinking about how to make health insurance more plentiful and less expensive.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers