McCain's proposal for high-risk coverage is similar to a program in Minnesota
How well nonprofit corporations can serve insurance castaways is a test of Sen. John McCain's road map for the nation's healthcare system. High-risk pools such as these are a linchpin of the Republican presidential nominee's thinking about how to make health insurance more plentiful and less expensive.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay