Cigna rolls out posh health plans for individuals and small businesses
Cigna is the latest to jump into the market for individual health insurance policies and is wooing customers with perks usually reserved for large company health plans. The features include discounts for fitness club memberships, coverage of acupuncture, and 24-hour health information lines. Prices can vary, depending on a person's medical history and state rules.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers