Cigna rolls out posh health plans for individuals and small businesses
Cigna is the latest to jump into the market for individual health insurance policies and is wooing customers with perks usually reserved for large company health plans. The features include discounts for fitness club memberships, coverage of acupuncture, and 24-hour health information lines. Prices can vary, depending on a person's medical history and state rules.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%