Insurers unveil plan in Utah
Health insurers unveiled a plan that they say will help Utah residents who are between jobs and without health insurance. Seen as a less pricey option to COBRA, NetCare would be a "mandate lite" plan, which means it would not include all of the state heatlh insurance mandates. Proponents say mandate lite plans cost less money, and insurers in Utah believe NetCare will cost about one-third of the price of an average large-group premium.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care