Plan would expand BadgerCare to adults without children
Uninsured adults in Wisconsin will now be offered basic healthcare coverage, thanks to decision by federal legislators to expand the BadgerCare Plus program to include those who do not have children under 18. This allows the state to use federal funds to cover low-income adults who were previously not eligible for state health programs.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer