Plan would expand BadgerCare to adults without children
Uninsured adults in Wisconsin will now be offered basic healthcare coverage, thanks to decision by federal legislators to expand the BadgerCare Plus program to include those who do not have children under 18. This allows the state to use federal funds to cover low-income adults who were previously not eligible for state health programs.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts