Is Wisconsin healthcare plan still on back burner?
The Wisconsin Senate passed a sweeping healthcare reform proposal in its last session, and the legislation would have provided health insurance to nearly everyone in the state. The bill died in the Republican-controlled Assembly, but may be back on the table now that Democrats control the Senate and Assembly. The Healthy Wisconsin proposal has fervent supporters, but the unknown is whether they can persuade legislators to pass a bill of its scale when Washington is expected to move forward on healthcare reform.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers