Is Wisconsin healthcare plan still on back burner?
The Wisconsin Senate passed a sweeping healthcare reform proposal in its last session, and the legislation would have provided health insurance to nearly everyone in the state. The bill died in the Republican-controlled Assembly, but may be back on the table now that Democrats control the Senate and Assembly. The Healthy Wisconsin proposal has fervent supporters, but the unknown is whether they can persuade legislators to pass a bill of its scale when Washington is expected to move forward on healthcare reform.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US